Blasius Chapel in Bergweiler
Blasius Chapel in Bergweiler was first mentioned in a document among the possessions of Tholey Monastery in 1246. The main day of pilgrimage was the annual St. Mark’s day, on which a procession took place from Tholey to the chapel followed by a market. Inside, the chapel has three baroque altars in white, blue and gold. The figure of Saint Blasius is depicted on the high altar, with Saint Mark and Saint Wendelin depicted on the side altars and above them the coat of arms of Tholey Abbey and the abbot Dr. Petrus Bonne.
Im Kloster 1
Phone: +49 6853 508-0
By appointment only
By appointment via the following phone number: +49 6853 7128