Tourist-Information Sankt Wendeler Land only functions as an intermediary between the accommodation establishment and the guest. For this reason, we accept no liability for any obligations that arise from a contract we have brokered or for incorrect entries. Each accommodation provider is responsible for the completeness and correctness of the information provided.
The offers published on the Internet correspond to the status at the time of printing of our annually published catalogues (approx. 3 months before to the end of the year).
Please understand, however, that prices and services are subject to change for factual reasons until the time you submit your booking request, to which we therefore expressly reserve the right.
You will, of course, be informed of these before the contract is concluded. For this reason, we recommend that you discuss prices and services with your host in detail before the conclusion of the contract.
When using an online booking platform, a user and contractual relationship is established solely with the business according to the terms and conditions of the business. With regard to the service booked, Tourist-Information Sankt Wendeler Land is neither a service provider, nor a travel agent, nor a contractual partner and is therefore in no way liable.
When booking accommodation, no right to cancel without fees exists by law after a binding contract has been concluded. We therefore recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance for trips in Germany.
If you cancel the trip you have booked for significant reasons, e.g. you cannot set out due to illness or an accident or you have to terminate your trip early or end your trip at a later date, then cancellation insurance protects you from the financial consequences:
- If you cancel your booked trip or your holiday apartment, the contractually owed cancellation costs will be reimbursed (see information on "cancellations")
- Additional return travel costs will be reimbursed in the event of early or delayed return travel, provided that your arrival and departure are included in the insured arrangement.
- If you have to terminate your trip early, the costs for unused travel services are reimbursed.
Insurance can only be taken out when you book your trip or holiday accommodation, but at the latest within one week of the booking documents being handed over.
Information on cancellations
Your booking should be cancelled in writing in any case.
Cancellation fees are charged in accordance with the statutory rules.
According to the generally applicable case law of today, compensation amounts to
- Holiday homes/apartments 90%
- Overnight stay/breakfast 80%
- Overnight stay/half board 70%
- Overnight stay/full board 60%
of the contractually agreed price.